|Hi, I'm Uncle Bill. Questions? Text (faster reply) or call me! 608.219.4985|
1. You don't choose your self-study classes up-front at CEWisconsin. Just buy the number of credits (below) you need to complete and then come back to this page to take any classes you want, when you want, up to the number of credits that you purchased. Different classes have different numbers of credits, so you can mix and match to get to what you need. State mandated annuity and long-term care classes are available as well, and all count toward your 24-credit requirement. Doing it this way prevents you from being stuck having to take a class that you don't like!
2. Click the menu item at left to view classes. Feel free to look around. I don't subtract credits from your purchase until you pass a test. If you don't like the look of a class, go back to the class list and look at something else. Several of my classes get you all 24 credits (including ethics) in a single class-- and they're very popular. Once you settle on a class, review the class reading material at your pace. Move on to the test when you are ready.
3. Tests are 25 to 50 questions, multiple choice. Passing score is 70% or higher. Test only takes 20-25 minutes to finish. State rules require a proctor while you take the test. You can repeat a test right away if you don't pass at no extra charge, no shame, and no embarrassment.
4. Once you pass, click the link on the test confirmation page to get to the test affidavit. You and your proctor will fill it out and type in your initials and signatures. Then it is electronically submitted to me. Then I'll get you your diploma within 24 hours or so. You can also print it anytime you want here. I send your credits to the state on a regular schedule. You'll see an email from me when I send them in. Always check your SPAM folder!
5. Go to www.nipr.com to renew your license with the state. You can only do this in the last 60 days of your licensing period, and only if all your credits have been submitted. Fee is about $40 total.
|Credits||Price||WI CE Submission Fee*||Total Cost|