Online CE by a Wisconsin agent for Wisconsin agents. How can I help you?

License Reinstatement


From the Wisconsin OCI...

A resident agent whose license has been canceled for less than 12 months can apply for reinstatement for the same line of authority without completing prelicensing education or passing a written examination. A resident agent who is required to complete continuing education must have satisfied all previous continuing education requirements to have his or her license reinstated. The agent can apply online at http://www.nipr.com. From the homepage at www.nipr.com, choose "Apply for a License" to access the reinstatement application.

Pay for your credits...

Page Summary: CE Wisconsin offers ce continuing education, ce insurance, continuing education credits, continuing education online, ce credits, Wisconsin ce, insurance continuing education, ce requirements, insurance training classes, continuing education online courses in Wisconsin.